Keller Developments have been completing construction on the new administration building in the community of Sioux Valley Dakota Nation. Keller is seeking local community members to fill these positions. If you are interested in the positions please apply as directed below.
Keller Developments Ltd. is looking for a dependable construction labourer to join our growing construction crew. Skills included but not limited to:
- Steel Stud
- T-bar Ceiling
- Finishing carpentry
- Moving materials to the worksite and ensuring all tools, machinery, and other equipment are safely set up.
- Operating power tools.
- Obeying health and safety codes, as well as the company’s principles.
- Performing equipment inspections.
- Completing on-the-job training.
- Ensuring tasks are completed to deadlines.
- Follow our safety program.
- Consistently maintain a high quality of workmanship on construction tasks within the specifications provided for in the contract.
- Class 5 driver’s license required.
- Sound knowledge of construction and practical experience with tools.
- Excellent time management, organizational, and communication skills.
- A good understanding of safety procedures.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Willingness to learn and be flexible.
- Positive attitude and great interpersonal skills.
- Personal cellphone for emergency contact.
Keller Developments offers competitive wages and a benefits package after the probationary period. Please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to all who apply however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.