CLASSIFICATION: HEALTH CARE AIDE DEPARTMENT: NURSING SHIFT DETAILS: Evening/Nights Full Time & Casual Rotation 12 and 8 hr shifts Weekday/Weekends & Holidays
● Comprehensive Health Care Aide Certificate or equivalent.
● Evidence of ability to perform correct body mechanics related to lifting, turning, position and transferring.
● Demonstrated ability to maintain positive working relationships within an interdisciplinary team
● Evidence of continuing education
● Non-Violent Crisis Intervention
● Must be competent with Windows-based programs (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
● Advanced level of written and oral communication skills
● Strong organizational, decision making and problem-solving skills
● Ability to display independent judgement
● Ability to respect and promote a culturally diverse population
● Ability to respect and promote confidentiality
● Ability to perform the duties of the position on a regular basis
This position is subject to a Criminal Record Check, Child Abuse and Adult Registry Check and Negative Drug Test. The successful candidate will be responsible for any service charges incurred. Please include three work-related references with this application. They must be from persons who are not related to you, and who have direct knowledge of your past work performance. All Healthcare Workers are strongly encouraged to be immunized.
APPLY TO: DIRECTOR DAKOTA OYATE LODGE
Close Date/Time: August 27, 2019
We thank all applicants that apply but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.