POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for the performance of a variety of administrative duties for the Human Resources department.
- Assist with recruitment related activities
- Prepare and forward employment ads, in proper formats, to appropriate platforms of advertising
- Collects and tracks resumes on all platforms
- Answer/processes inquires regarding employment ads
- Sets up interviews based on information gathered from the supervisor
- Prepares interview questions (liaise with related departments as necessary)
- Organizes competition files post interviews, retaining necessary information as per FOIP
- Prepares correspondence as assigned by Human Resources Manager
- Assist with records management
- Assist with photocopying and other related clerical duties as assigned
- Creates and maintains personnel files
- Files paper work as required and in a timely manner
- Assist with set-up for training events
- Assist with answering phone calls and patrons entering the building
- Other duties as assign
- Minimum Grade 12
- Office Administration Certificate as asset
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
- Effective communication skills with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Computer literate, including effective working skills of MS Word, Excel and e-mail.
- Able to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently.
- Able to work well under pressure and meet set deadlines
- Excellent organizational, time management and prioritizing skills
- Attention to detail in all areas of work
- High level of personal integrity and confidentiality
- Strong work ethic, self-starter, confident, consistent, decisive personality.
- Valid Drivers License/Access to a vehicle
APPLICATION DEADLINE: FRIDAY MARCH 20, 2020 12:00PM
SUBMIT APPLICATIONS TO:
SIOUX VALLEY DAKOTA NATION
P.O. BOX 38
GRISWOLD, MANITOBA R0M 0S0
PH: 204-855-2760 FAX: 204-855-2131