Health Services Jordan’s Principal – Child First Initiative Project – Development Workers(3) Full Time Positions
POSITION SUMMARY: The development workers will work under the supervision of the Jordan’s Principle – Child First Initiative Case Manager to provide program supports and services to families with children living with special needs and to help enhance the child’s life and facilitate health care interventions.
- Certified Health Care Aide, Early Childhood Educators (E.C.E) or Education Assistants (E.A.)
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills required
- Ability to apply critical thinking skills required
- Ability to respect and promote confidentiality
- Knowledge and respect of the Dakota language and culture
- CPR and First Aid Certification
- Valid Manitoba Drivers License
- Subject to Criminal Record Check and Child Abuse Registry Check
- Other as deemed necessary
SALARY: Based on qualifications
APPLICATION DEADLINE: November 28, 2019
SUBMIT APPLICATIONS WITH 3 WRITTEN REFERENCES TO:
HUMAN RESOURCE DEPT.
SIOUX VALLEY DAKOTA NATION
P.O. BOX 38
GRISWOLD, MANITOBA R0M 0S0
PH: 204-855-2760 FAX: 204-855-2131
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.