The Sioux Valley Dakota Nation Mentored Work placement will provide unemployed or under-employed youth with an opportunity to participate in a local professional working environment and to acquire, develop and apply employment skills such as professional readiness and effective communication. It also gives youth an opportunity to build network contacts in a particular industry which is useful when seeking full time employment.
- Public Works
The successful applicants will report directly to assigned supervisor.
- Must have positive attitude
- Must be punctual and reliable
- Work as a team member
- Must have Social Insurance Number
- Must be a Sioux Valley Dakota Nation band member
- Driver’s license & reliable vehicle will be considered an asset
- Must be 15-30 years of age
Closing Date: Thursday, August 12, 2021
Submit cover letter & resume to:
Employment & Training
Sioux Valley Dakota Nation
P.O. Box 38
Griswold, Man. R0M 0S0