POSITION SUMMARY: We are on the hunt for a self-motivated and experienced teacher to join our qualified team of educators. As a teacher, you will be responsible for cultivating the students’ interest in education and development. Your responsibilities will include: grading assignments, evaluating students’ progress, and planning educational activities.
• Develop and issue educational content including notes, tests, and assignments
• Organize supplies and resources for lectures and presentations
• Deliver personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive
• Plan and implement educational activities and events
• Prepare and distribute periodic progress reports and semester report cards
• Attend parent-teacher meetings
• Evaluate and document students’ progress
• Allocate and grade homework, assignments, and tests
• Grade 12 Diploma, Mature Grade 12 High School Diploma, or G.E.D.
• Bachelor of Education Degree with certification from Department of Education
• Successful completion of Criminal Record Check and Vulnerable Sector Search
& Child Abuse Registry Check, or proof of submission
• Indigenous ancestry considered an asset
Competition Number: 202220
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday, March 25, 2022
Submit Cover letter and Resume indicating Competition Number:
Human Resources Department
Sioux Valley Dakota Nation
P.O. Box 38
Griswold, Manitoba R0M 0S0
Phone: 204-855-2760 Fax: 204-855-2131
We thank all who apply but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.