POSITION SUMMARY: Reporting to the Community/Urban Based Team Supervisor, the case aide worker will be responsible to work as part of a team in delivering a full range of child and family services in accordance with the Child and Family Services Act/Standards and Regulations. The worker is responsible for facilitating case related activities when working with families and children in the field of child protection and must follow all guidelines related to clients’ safety and privacy.
- To operate within the DTS mandate, understanding the role of a case aide worker.
- Provide administrative and case management support to Direct Service Workers.
- Prepare reports and documentation related to case management.
- Assist with the services of Petition for clients to appear in court.
- Assist with community education and networking with collateral resources/services.
- Establish good working relationships with other community services and resources.
- Transportation and supervision of clients to and from visits, appointments and activities.
- Combination of education and experience in related field.
- Knowledge of Dakota traditions and values.
- The ability to speak Dakota will be considered and asset.
- Knowledge of the Manitoba Child and Family Services Act, Regulations and Provincial Standards.
- Must have demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and with a multi-disciplinary approach.
- Clear Criminal Record, Child Abuse Registry Check and Prior Contact Check. (Current Checks or proof of application for checks must be submitted with Application).
- Working knowledge of MS Office software and applications.
- Valid Drivers License & access to a vehicle
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday August 6, 2021
Submit Cover Letter and Resume to:
Human Resources Department
PO Box 38
Griswold MB R0M 0S0
Phone: 204-855-2760 Fax: 204-855-2131
We thank all who apply but only those selected for an interview will be contacted