Summary: Reporting to the Community Planner, the CPP Coordinator Assistant will perform duties related to administration and office job duties.
- Assist in the continued development and implementation of a Comprehensive Community Plan for Sioux Valley Dakota Nation.
- Engage with members in a variety of manners and formats on health, social issues, culture, education, lands and resources, economic development, and Band governance or any other issues as brought forward.
- Consultation with community members, family, elders, and community groups, to understand and enlist guidance from the community. and relay it to the coordinator, planning teams and committee to ensure the input is properly reflected in the plan.
- Support engagement activities such as facilitating, planning, phoning community members, creating notices.
- Document meetings and interviews with community members.
- Participate in and organize events & meetings of various sizes and for different ages.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer skills, including desktop publishing and social media
Term Position: March 15, 2021 – March 31, 2022
Email resumes to: email@example.com