Position Summary: Reporting to the Director, the Environmental Services Worker is responsible for assisting in all aspects of laundry and housekeeping services.
- Cleans assigned areas in accordance with current established cleaning schedules and infection control guidelines.
- Ensures all equipment is clean and operating efficiently.
- Performs duties of washing, mopping, waxing, vacuuming, polishing, dusting, and using appropriate equipment and products.
- Collects waste and washes waste receptacles.
- Performs duties of collecting, sorting, washing, drying, folding, and transporting linen and clothing.
- Cleans and processes laundry and linen in accordance with established standards.
- Restocks supplies and assists with inventory procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Note: This duty description is representative and not all inclusive.
- Grade 10 education
- Demonstrated dexterity, and efficient work methods
- Proficiency with Microsoft programs, as well as internet applications
- Demonstrated organizational skills and the ability to work independently
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to respect and promote confidentiality
- Ability to perform duties
- Knowledge of the Dakota culture and customs considered an asset.
Closing Date: April 14, 2021
Please submit Resume to:
Human Resources Department
Sioux Valley Dakota Nation
P.O. Box 38
Griswold, Manitoba R0M 0S0
We thank all who apply but only those selected for an interview will be contacted