Position Summary: The Nutritional Services Worker is responsible for maintenance of the dietary department, including assisting with menu preparation, ordering of supplies and food, and housekeeping as defined within this job description and organization of staff working hours.
- Ensures familiarity with all diets, the use of reference materials, and technical terms used in Nutrition Services.
- Assists with food preparation as directed.
- Assembles/serves meals to clients in accordance with portion standards and serving guidelines.
- Sets, clears, cleans, and sanitizes dining room tables.
- Washes dishes, pots, pans, and utensils.
- Follows established safe work procedures for all relevant equipment and tasks.
- Assists with and maintains supplies, orders, stock, and inventory.
- Sundry duties as assigned.
Note: This duty description is representative and not all inclusive.
- Grade 10 education
- Minimum of two years experience in hospital food preparation
- Certificate in dietary services supervision or equivalent would be considered
- Knowledge of the Dakota culture and customs considered an asset.
Closing Date: April 14, 2021
Please submit Resume to:
Human Resources Department
Sioux Valley Dakota Nation
P.O. Box 38
Griswold, Manitoba R0M 0S0