CHILD’S FIRST INITIATIVE
2 DAKOTA LANGUAGE INSTRUCTORS
1 MALE, 1 FEMALE
2 PART TIME POSITIONS
The Dakota Language instructor should be able to conduct several day and evening classes a
week for clients, their families and community members in a classroom setting. Should also be
able to follow set a curriculum set out by the Case Manager.
• Must be Fluent in the Dakota Language, Customs, and Protocols
• 1st Aid/CPR – will be willing to provide training
• Valid Manitoba drivers’ licence and access to reliable transportation
• Subject to Criminal Record Check and Child Abuse Registry Check
• Preference given to Sioux Valley Dakota Nation community members
SALARY BASED ON QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday, December 31, 2021, at 4:00 p.m.
Submit Cover letter and Resume to:
Human Resources Department
Sioux Valley Dakota Nation
P.O. Box 38
Griswold, Manitoba R0M 0S0
Phone: 204-855-2760 Fax: 204-855-2131
We thank all those who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.