Keller Developments have been completing construction on the new administration building in the community of Sioux Valley Dakota Nation. Keller is seeking local community members to fill these positions. If you are interested in the positions please apply as directed below
Keller Developments is looking for dependable and skilled Concrete Workers to join our growing team. Experience with concrete work and concrete finishing is required.
- Moving materials to the worksite and ensuring all tools, machinery, and other equipment are safely set up.
- Operating power tools when necessary
- Obeying health and safety codes, as well as the company’s principles.
- Performing equipment inspections.
- Completing on-the-job training.
- Ensuring tasks are completed to deadlines.
- Follow our safety program.
- Class 5 driver’s license required.
- Sound knowledge of construction and practical experience with tools.
- Excellent time management, organizational, and communication skills.
- A good understanding of safety procedures.
- Able to lift 50+ lbs.
- Willingness to learn and be flexible.
- Positive attitude and great interpersonal skills.
Keller Developments offers competitive wages and a benefits package after the probationary period. Please forward resumes to email@example.com
Thank you to all who apply however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.