- As soon as possible after the delivery of your baby, please apply for the baby’s status card. The waiting list is long and this helps prevent having to pay for medication that is already covered.
- Once your baby receives their 2, 4, and 6 month immunization, they can get a free birth certificate. This normally costs $30.
- Imagination Book Club starts up in the fall. Every new baby and children up to age 4 will receive an age appropriate book to their mailbox with their own name. Call the Health Centre in the fall to check.
- Any baby 3 months or younger, with a fever, should see the doctor as soon as possible. Please don’t wait.
- Infant bug wipes will be available. Please check with Pauline.