SVDN Community Notice – Catering Bid – SVDN Residential School Gathering (07.17.21)

Catering bids are being accepted for the “Sioux Valley Dakota Nation Residential School Gathering” on September 30th, 2021 at the Grand Valley Park in Brandon. 

Catering bids are to include the following:

  • Coffee, tea, juice and water set-up at 11:00 am.; 
  • Lunch for 200 people (feast style), traditional foods; and
  • Afternoon coffee break to include fruit and dainties.

All interested applicants must have a “Safe Food Handling Certificate” and are responsible for transportation of food to site, set-up, cleanup and ensuring that there are enough assistants. 

Deadline for bids is September 17th, 2021 at 4:00 pm. 

The successful applicant will be notified by telephone and will receive an initial payment of 75% and the remaining 25% will be provided after the event. 

Bids can be dropped off at the SVDN Governance office or emailed to self.government@svdngovernance.com.

If you have any questions, please call 204-855-2760.