COMMUNITY UPDATE NOTICE:
Recent provincial code red restrictions and health requirements have caused Sioux Valley Education to make adjustments to some of our plans and dates.
Please see below.
- No teaching or support staff will be on-site during Provincial Code Red Restrictions. Teachers will continue to provide support through weekly phone calls and online support. Teachers will be available Monday to Friday from 9:00AM to 3:30PM to their students through online support. If students are needing support, please contact the teacher by email. Teacher emails are included in this notice.
- Homework Box will be available at the local school site Monday to Friday from 9:00AM to 5:00PM. Maintenance staff will be monitoring drop off boxes and administration will create a safe teacher pick-up plan to ensure teachers receive student work.
- November’s Report Card and parent-teacher conferences have been postponed until December.
- From November 30th to December 11th extra time will be given for students to finish any outstanding work. We have received many calls about the overwhelming amount of work sent home, this will help offset this issue. This will be a great time to improve grades in all areas.
- Any outstanding school work must be handed in by December 4th to be included in Midterm Report Cards.
- Package #4 and Midterm Report Cards will be delivered on December 10th and 11th.
We appreciate the ongoing efforts of the parents, students, staff, and Sioux Valley Chief and Council. Working together, we will continue to have our students learn and grow through these challenging and unprecedented times.
Please remain safe!
- Jewel.Sundell@siouxvalleyschool.com• JnPratt@siouxvalleyschool.com
Thank You, Sioux Valley Administration