POSITION SUMMARY: The Line Cook will prepare food to the head chef’s specifications. Their duties will consist of assisting the head chef and fellow line cooks with their daily tasks. The successful candidate will play a key role in contributing to the customer satisfaction and business performance.
- Sets up and stocks food items and other necessary supplies.
- Prepares food items by cutting, chopping, mixing, and preparing sauces.
- Cooks food items by grilling, frying, sautéing, and other cooking methods to specified recipes and standards.
- Maintain cleanliness and complies with food sanitation requirements by properly handling food and ensuring correct storage.
- Cleans and sanitizes cooking surfaces at the end of the shift.
- Performs inventory checks and completes food storage logs.
- Basic written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Accuracy and speed in executing tasks
- Ability to work as a team member
- Follows directions and instructions
* Cooking Experience is preferred but not required.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Open until filled
SUBMIT APPLICATIONS TO:
Human Resources Department
Sioux Valley Dakota Nation
P.O. Box 38
Griswold, Manitoba R0M 0S0
PH: 204-855-2760 FAX: 204-855-2131