POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for providing leadership and direction in coordinating the development of the Child & Family Services programs for the Sioux Valley Dakota Oyate Government.
The Executive Director will liaise with the Provincial and Federal Governments and applicable external agencies, coordinating the transfer and implementation of Child & Family Services from the current CFS Agency mandated to provided Child & Family Services (DOCFS Inc.) to the Dakota Tiwahe Services, Sioux Valley Dakota Oyate Government.
- Organizational management
- Administration of all Child & Family Services Programs
- Financial Administration
- Human Resource Administration
- Board of Directors implementation
- Property management responsibilities
- Public Relations
- Bachelor of Social Work Degree, or other related Social Services Degree or Diploma; other combinations of Education and experience may be considered.
- Knowledge of the current Child & Family Services Act, and applicable Standards; experience in the child welfare field/social work practise
- Management and Supervisory experience; at least five years
- Clear Criminal Record & Child Abuse Registry Checks (Current Checks or proof of application for checks must be submitted with Application).
- Knowledge and respect of the Dakota culture and language.
- Valid Drivers License/vehicle requirement
APPLICATION DEADLINE: FRIDAY. OCTOBER 9, 2020 12:00 PM
SUBMIT APPLICATIONS WITH 3 WRITTEN REFERENCES TO:
SIOUX VALLEY DAKOTA NATION
P.O. BOX 38
GRISWOLD, MANITOBA R0M 0S0
PH: 204-855-2760 FAX: 204-855-2131
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.