Sioux Valley Dakota Nation and Assiniboine Community College have signed an MOU demonstrating a commitment to reconciliation and reciprocity, which will lead to providing a new enhanced approach for Employment Coaching & Leadership, Training & Education Job Procurement & Employment!
-Strengthened communication, ensuring all Sioux Valley community members and affiliates are aware of the available post-secondary, employment, and training opportunities.
-Joint efforts to establish Sioux Valley’s educational sovereignty, allowing us to deliver accredited post-secondary education and training programs.
-A push for Indigenous-led instructions focusing on land-based teachings, traditional practices, languages, and community-based programming.
-A significant boost in participation from Sioux Valley community members in post-secondary education, leading to certificates, diplomas, degrees, and the Red Seal endorsed trades.
-A commitment from Assiniboine to understand, respect, and support Sioux Valley’s cultural journey towards educational sovereignty.
-A mutual goal to fortify our relationship, ensuring relevance in employment and training.
Together, we’re creating a brighter future for our community!
- WHOLISTIC HEALING: A Safe Place for Self Assessment
- SKILLS FOR SUCCESS: Life and Career Skill Development Tailored to Employment
- WORK EXPERIENCE: Meaningful Placements to Get a Step Ahead
- ADVANCED TRAINING: Opportunity to Invest in Higher Education
- JOB PLACEMENT: Advancement Opportunities for Job-Ready Participants